Release 22.214.171.124 Notes
- New Sales Order Automation Options – we now have the option via system settings to take a Sales Order from Assign, Prep or Issue straight into a Delivery (if inventory is available in a warehouse) without doing allocation.
- Delivery page receives the “4.0” treatment – like its fellow pages, we can now create, alter and remove fields and tabs in the Delivery screen while adding new functionality.
- Multiple documents and images attached at once – through a “drag and drop” feature now available, users can add many documents and images at once to any VISCO product, purchase order, container, etc.
- Ability to Sort on columns in “Data Grid” Custom reports.
- We now default Delivery Order (or otherwise named) dates to today’s date.
- Change in inventory adjustments to decrease quantity of Venture below preallocated Sales Order Shipment decreases Sales Order Shipment quantity as well. Previously, a notification to the user was sent stating that this was not possible, but we have added intelligence to allow for this if it is “obvious” which preallocated SO shipment to decrease quantity from.
- Ability to copy from one entire Contract to another entire Contract.
- Squished some bugs.