|Included in this VISCO release is the following enhanced functionality:New Release highlights
1. Multi Product Venture Warehouse Transfers– A new interface allows selection of portions of multiple ventures to be transferred at the same time under a single transfer number and document set.
2. Multi Product Offers – A new interface for Offers (Vendor Pricing) entry allows multiple products to be stored and maintained for a single offer. Previous single-product offers still available upon request.
3. User Permissions and User Filter on Alerts – Alerts can now have specific user permissions and filtered results based on the user viewing the filter.
4. Ability to change Product during Container Maintenance – From the container maintenance screen, you can change the product (and create a PO change record automatically) based on the standard rules for product change in VISCO. Some configuration may be required to set this up.
1. Issue Sales Orders and Purchase Orders in Batch (through new link on SO/PO menu)
2. Users can now edit Delivery Information for a delivery that is already shipped.
3. Ability to have multiple ship from locations on a single Delivery – A system controls the previously required restriction of adding only releases from one warehouse into a single delivery.
Kitting / Bill of Materials Functionality
Significant Enhancement of Inventory/COGS Reconciliation automation with Accounting System (Great Plains and QB only)