“Software in The Cloud, Conference in The City”
When: Wednesday, May 8th-Friday, May 10th 2013
Where: Affinia Manhattan Hotel, 371 Seventh Avenue, New York, NY 10001
What to expect:
Wednesday May 8th (9:00AM-5:00PM)
Introduction to VISCO 4.0:
- Custom Interface Options – Combining tabs, renaming tabs or eliminating tabs
- Improve Workflow – Where does each field belong? Do I really need all these fields? Adding fields to any tab.
- Documents as PDF’s and other out-of-box improvements
VISCO in the Cloud: Learn about 3rd party applications we are now integrating with:
- FreightQuote.com – Learn how to get freight quotes and book freight directly from the system
- Avatax.com – Keep tax rates up to date automatically, file sales tax online without double entry
- MarineTraffic.com – Follow your vessels in real time.
- SteelRoads.com – Trace your railcar shipments
Custom Reports – Reviewing the Latest and Greatest VISCO Reports and our new Report Access menu (Shared Reports)
Import/Export Tools – Discussion on how many companies are importing and exporting large volumes of data into and out of VISCO.
Sales Tips – Getting the most from VISCO’s out of box sales tools
Thursday May 9th (9:00AM-5:00PM)
Tighter QuickBooks Integration – Learn how some customers are taking advantage of the new toolsets to get more VISCO information into QuickBooks and get more QuickBooks information back into VISCO
Customer Portal – Allow your customers access to key information from VISCO through a web portal
Email Alerts – Examples of how sales teams and management are being alerted of potential problems and opportunities in an automated way
Mobile Interface Options – Accessing information from Smart phone and tablet devices
Future upgrades – Learn about future enhancements in 2013 and chime in on suggestions
The return of the VISCO Game Show – your VISCO knowledge can earn you prizes
Friday, May 10th– (8AM to 5PM)
Hour long – one on VISCO sessions with key members of VISCO to discuss the new functions you want to utilize for your company as well as any open issues with your specific install
Conference Fee: $750 per attendee
What is included?
· Two days of instruction
· One hour individual breakout session (first 15 VISCO customers to sign up)
· Lunch on Wednesday and Thursday as well as coffee and refreshments through the day
· Opportunity to meet and Network with other VISCO customers
· VISCO goodies
The Affinia Manhattan has reserved a block of rooms for attendees at a rate of $309 per night plus taxes. You may also get a one bedroom suite for $399 plus taxes. Please be sure to mention that you are attending the VISCO User Conference to get their discounted rate. firstname.lastname@example.org or 866-233-4642.
TO REGISTER – please email email@example.com
Your Company Name
Number of Attendees
Payment Information – Would you like to receive an invoice? We also accept MasterCard, VISA and American Express.